Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Down on Myself

A friend at work had to put her dog in the cone of shame. Well I've felt like I've been in the cone of shame since last Friday evening. That's when I found out I made a stupid mistake on my job and had to try to fix it on Saturday. I fixed it but I have been kicking myself since then. Now tonight my daughter wants to lose her mind so that's irritating me as well. Not to mention that my eye doctor keeps talking to me about glaucoma. I don't want to lose my eyesight so I hope we can get this handled as soon as possible. So I'm down on myself! I've been here plenty of times before so I know I can shake it but it's gonna take a few days. I really need to spend much more time in the bible and praying. I know that will help me cause it always does and many times I'm in the funk because I haven't been spending the time I should. So I'm gonna get off here right now and go read and pray!

No comments: